50 Goals For 201613:00
Okay, first things first, I feel that 2015 was quite a... full and hard year. I admit that at certain moment I was more than overwhelmed and had no clue what to do with my life or what I was doing, but overall it was a year full of new things that I learned, beautiful moments, beautiful people and dreams that I want to fulfill.
We all have goals, but for some reason a new year to come is that fresh start to put everything in order and to hope that you will be more organized, learn more, do your job better, and even if after two weeks your desk will be the same mess that it was in 2015, at least you have a list, haha. So what goals do I have? Here I go...
1. Finish school and get my diploma
2. Improve my photography skills
3. Learn Photoshop... it's about time!
4. Get back to learning HTML and CSS
5. Revamp the blog
6. Get back into drawing and painting
7. Become an inspiration (maybe it sounds a bit much, but if I can inspire you to become a bit beter of a version of yourself as a human, then I did my job well)
8. Be more creative
9. Learn more about promoting, blogging, and how google works (I've been studying these things at a point, but time got in between)
10. Take a picture everyday in 2016
11. Be the best possible version of myself!
12. Help others as much as I can, without expecting anything from them
13. Visit "La pisici"
14. Enjoy every moment with my loved ones
15. Forgive everything and give love in return
16. Become healthier
17. Buy makeup only if you need it (who am I fooling? :)))
18. Get Fit!
19. Become a better programmer
20. Make my parents proud
21. Make the blog more popular
22. Post at least 2 times a week on the blog
23. Invest more time in my passions
24. Sleep a bit more
25. Spend more time with the one I love
26. Let people I love know that I love them
27. Buy new lenses for my camera
28. Learn at least one song on the piano
29. Create motivational posts on the blog
30. Enjoy life!
31. Be the kind of person that I would like to meet (quoting Alina Ceusan here, but those words have always been so inspiring to me)
32. Read more
33. Work harder
34. Be supportive for the ones who need me
35. See my best friend more often
36. Get back into writing, for myself
37. Find beauty and good in everything
38. Get inspired and get stuff done
39. Write down my ideas and actually put them to good use
40. Draw something everyday of 2016 and keep them all
41. Create the prefect photography watermark
42. Love myself... and embrace my imperfections
43. Cook more often
44. Travel more
45. Be positive
46. Learn more about myself
47. Spend my birthday with the best people
48. Tie my friendships even more
50. Be myself no matter what
So, there are my 50 goals, a lot of them, but now, in this moment, they all seem as something natural for me to do and writing them down has only reminded me of what I truly enjoy about life.
What are your goals for 2016?