Makeup: This Halloween we're keeping it scary!22:09
Hello my beautiful friends!
This Halloween I am going to show you my makeup idea. I was inspired by Alina Ceusan an some other pictures on weheartit and well, this is my trial result.
Probably you are wondering if I bought something special for this, well, no, I didn't. Everything that i used I already had in my makeup collection, and probably you have it too. So let's see what I used:
- black eyeshadow-mine is from the Sleek Oh So Special palette (I also used a fixing spray to intensify the colour
- black felt tip liner- Essence
- white pencil- S-he
- black pencil- S-he
- Astor Perfect Stay Oxygen Fresh Concealer in Ivory
- Astor Perfect Stay Foundation in Ivory
- Brushes: Elf Powder Brush, EcoTools mini buffing brush, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush, Eyberow brush and Liner brush
It is not as hard as it seems my dear ones. To get this togheter I used some photos as inspiration and my own imagination.